Peppermint popcorn; an easy holiday snacking or gifting idea. I love popcorn, and who does not like making a sweet treat out of it? This is super easy and was one of the gifts I gave my neighbors. Put it in a nice bag with a cute little ornament.
You will need 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
2 3.5oz bags of microwave kettle corn
1 bag of melting white chocolate
Optional (red food coloring) a few drops.
Pop the pop corn
Using a food processor or ninja, crush the peppermint sticks
pour the crushed candy cane onto the popcorn,
Mix the chocolate and popcorn together, lay it out on a wax paper and allow cooling and hardening. Break apart and put into festive little bags as give aways or in a bowl for the family to share.
I hope you enjoyed the post/recipe. If you would like to reach me you can do so at LauralovingLife@hotmail.com
- Minty holiday treats (toledoblade.com)
- Everything Peppermint Bark! (williams-sonoma.com)
- 15 Years of Peppermint Bark (williams-sonoma.com)
- Peppermint Popcorn Bark (thenoncookingcook.com)
- Peppermint Bark (bawarchicorner.wordpress.com)
- Peppermint Patty Pretzel Bites (tastesoflizzyt.com)
- Perfectly Peppermint (potterybarnkids.com)
- Christmas Baking, Day one – Chocolate Peppermint Bark (chronicinthekitchen.com)
- peppermint hot chocolate. (sparklesenseblog.com)
- Peppermint Bark! (thefinefoodbasket.wordpress.com)