It cannot get easier than this for a quick and filling weekday meal. You can get as imaginative as you want, the filling can be chicken with buffalo sauce, beef and mushroom, peppers and sausage… Limitless! MacKenzie and I chose to do a simple pepperoni with pizza sauce and two types of cheese. Anyone who knows me understands that I believe you can never have enough cheese. The world’s currency should be cheese! Lol any way you will need the following to make it the way we did, as I stated above you can load it with whatever you fancy! I have made this several times and it is always a hit with the family!
3 slices provolone cheese
3 slices pepper jack cheese
Several thinly sliced pepperoni (to your liking more or less0
Dried Italian Herbs
Lay out the dough on a clean work surface with some flour to prevent it from sticking,
Place the cheese on the end of the dough, then the pepperoni and sauce.
Roll-up keeping it loose not terribly tight we want the dough to expand and cook, if it is tightly rolled it can stay gooey in the middle and not rise properly. . . Sprinkle with herbs and bake at 325 until golden brown.
Serve with marinara sauce. So very quick and easy a great comfort meal at a fraction of the cost of having this delivered from your local pizza shop!
I hope you enjoyed the post/recipe. If you would like to reach me you can do so at LauralovingLife@hotmail.com
- Traditional Italian Stromboli (hesheweebites.wordpress.com)
- Stromboli Sticks – A twist on a Classic (esteemedliving.com)
- Stromboli Sunday: Rappi Stromboli (a1dente.wordpress.com)
- Food Iq : Stromboli (valsan24.wordpress.com)
- Facts About Frozen Italian Food (italianfoodideas.wordpress.com)
- Green Pepper and Onion Stromboli (smellslikebrownies.com)
- Meaty Indian Stromboli (annatruskin.wordpress.com)
- Stromboli (annaleciaisawesome.wordpress.com)
- Easy Stromboli Recipe (kraftrecipes.com)
- Low-Calorie, Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pizza (weightloss.answers.com)