I was screwing around on Pinterest looking at thanksgiving stuff when I cam this pin..
Although I did not get to fancy with mine, I still received amazing comments on the smell and the presentation. Just peel with a zester in designs throw a couple whole cloves in there and plate. I used cranberries and fresh herbs with mine. If you’re doing a dinner party during the holiday season this is a good opportunity to try this! Just wanted to share!
Thanks for taking a peak
- DIY ideas for Thanksgiving (pocketsizedspaces.wordpress.com)
- Easy DIY Thanksgiving Decor and Tradition: Gratitude Tree from Extraordinary Mommy (fashionplaytes.com)
- Top 5 Thanksgiving Decor Ideas (cocoandcashmere.me)
- My Favorite Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas (confettistyle.wordpress.com)
- Fall Wedding and Decorating Ideas (reynoldstreasures.com)
- Let the Decorating Begin! (sisterschoice.typepad.com)
- 5 Chic DIY Centerpieces for Your Thanksgiving Table (ocgoodwill.org)
- 10 Easy Thanksgiving Decor Ideas (myasmusings.com)
- Pinterest Holiday Decor Inspiration (yourstyleforecast.com)
- Holiday Happiness (muskieblog.com)