Ever cut into a pomegranate and try to get those tasty seeds out, it inadvertently ends up with you looking like you just murdered the fruit! I love the tiny seeds; they burst in your mouth with a nice tartness followed by the sweet. A bit like grape juice, and they are full of antioxidants!
It is really easy to remove the seeds, cut an X in the top of the fruit
Put it in water and peel back, you can pop out the seed under water and they will fall to the bottom of the bowl, while the paper white membrane will float.
I love mixing them in yogurt or with cottage cheese! YUMMY
- Pomegranates are in Season (calijuiceclub.wordpress.com)
- Much Ado About the Pomegranate (gourmet.answers.com)
- Refreshing Recipes Using Pomegranate (cooking.answers.com)
- Pomegranates are in season! (jonahewell.com)
- Persimmon Pomegranate Salad (thelocaldish.com)
- Pomegranates for Prosperity and Fertility (guardianlv.com)
- 21 Glorious Pomegranate Recipes to Make Right Now (ecosalon.com)
- Pomegranate Jewels (raeraegoesreal.wordpress.com)