This is a wonderful little thing I do on the weekends. This time of the year I love the smell of fresh apples cooking or cinnamon and nutmeg. It is a great autumn smell.
You can make your entire home smell like you have been slaving over apple pies all day.
Just fill a small pan with water, add 3 tablespoons of vanilla extract (use the fake stuff) cut up two apples and sprinkle in a healthy dose of cinnamon and nutmeg, bring to a boil and immediately down to a simmer, it will continue to cook and the smell is to die for.
Keep watch on the water level as it evaporates so you don’t end up with a burnt mess.
Thought I would share this. Have a great one everybody.
- Fall Fashions are Trendy, School-Friendly (thetigertimes.com)
- Our Favorite Fragrances This Fall – Shop Our Top 13 Perfumes (hollywoodlife.com)
- LUSH Twilight Shower Gel Smells Hauntingly Lovely (minouemagazine.com)
- The Best of Fall – Apple Pie Spice Latte (theinvoluntaryhousewife.com)
- Scents of Allergy Season – My Nose is Broken (terminallyintelligent.wordpress.com)
- The Smell Of Roses. (kirraleewatergirl.wordpress.com)
- Stop and Smell The Flower Accessories (imanicosmo.wordpress.com)
- Wine Critics Jancis Robinson And Antonio Galloni On The Power Of Smell (forbes.com)
- Thank goodness for Thanksgiving (etsywithlbf.wordpress.com)
- All that is Fall (findingbeautifulinspiration.com)