This was a wonderful BBQ sauce to use on all of the meats, pork, shrimp, and chicken; it even gave the vegges a nice zing!!
1 cup(s) apricot preserves
1/2 cup(s) chili sauce
1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1 tsp ground ginger, or less to taste
Place all the ingredients in a blender or a food processor; blend or process
until smooth. To store, scrape into a bowl, cover and refrigerate for up to two
- Paleo Ribs in a Smoker Bag (thetallandsmallofit.com)
- Tuscan Kale salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing (hostieposts.wordpress.com)
- Crock Pot BBQ Ribs (johnheltzen.wordpress.com)
- Korean BBQ Taco Recipe (hooskitchen.wordpress.com)
- BBQ Oysters with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce (wgno.com)
- Ken’s BBQ Ribs (americanhumane.wordpress.com)
- Acceptable bbq sauce type replacement condiment. (cupboardbare.wordpress.com)
- Easy Mu Shu Pork Lettuce Wraps (tamaraleighauthor.wordpress.com)
- Paleo BBQ (But its really tomato) meatloaf (jenspaleokitchen.com)
- VIDEO: Mansome 188: MANSOME’S GUIDE TO MAKING BBQ SAUCE (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)
3 Comments Add yours
Yum! A great fourth of July week-end post to change up the traditional. Thanks, Laura!
Just saw your comment! It is a great sauce hope you enjoyed it!
I just nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out: http://wp.me/2EjWv