What a great meal this is, creamy with an unbelievable pop of flavors. This was very easy to make and the rich sauce is to die for. Make sure you have a nice piece of bread to clean the bowl with! Awesome flavor, quick and simple to make; a recipe with everyday ingredients that are usually on hand is a great one to have in your recipe index. Enjoy this one!
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Garlic Salt and pepper
2 large boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
2 large tomatoes diced
1/2 cup Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Dry Italian seasoning
3 sweet potatoes chopped
½ cup sour cream
¼ cup chicken stock
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; season with a bit of Italian seasoning, pepper and garlic salt cook 3 to 4 min. on each side or until done.
Meanwhile, cut the sweet potatoes; drizzle with olive oil season with salt and pepper. Place in a preheated 425 degree oven (if you have a roasting option use that) and cook for about 20 minutes until soft and a bit brown on the edges.
Once the chicken is cooked add the tomatoes, cilantro and chicken stock. Cook until the tomatoes start to get soft.
Add mozzarella cheese and sour cream; continue to stir turning the heat down to med low.
Once the sweet potatoes are done incorporate into the chicken mixture.
Serve with a few croutons a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese as well as a bit of cilantro.
I hope you enjoy the recipe and if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them. I can also be reached at LauraLovingLife@hotmail.com
- A Few Recipes I Can Guarantee You Won’t Want to Pass On (eatrunandeverythinginbetween.wordpress.com)
- Evviva Cucina Opens its Doors in Westford, MA (prweb.com)
- The Awesome Lunch Box – Nutritious Recipes (everydayfamily.com)
- Sweet Potato & Squash Brown Rice Medley (thesmartcookiecook.com)
- The Brickhouse Burger and Sweet potato fries…love our Brickhouse Sports cafe (meagenrice.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas (cantstayoutofthekitchen.com)
- Grilled chicken schnitzel with marinara & mozzarella cheese (foodiesgauteng.wordpress.com)
- Savory Sweet Potatoes (livingtoolarge.wordpress.com)
- Easter at Palmer House Café (timesunion.com)
- Low Carb Pantry (comfortcookingislandtime.wordpress.com)
4 Comments Add yours
I am so sorry that you missed a step, I am very happy that the soup came out tasting great! I tend to write my recipes step by step. Thanks for using my recipe glad you enjoyed the alternate way of making the potatoes!
Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing! 🙂
Thank you, I really enjoyed it; I do like rich creamy flavors… My weight however does not lol