Sugar cookies cooked until soft not hard.
Heavy whipping cream 1 pint
1 package cream cheesecake flavored jello mix
Fresh strawberries cut up.
Cook the cookies and put in the bottom of individual dishes
Put the whipping cream and jello packet together and whip until firm. You can hold the bowl upside down and nothing should fall out.
Add to the dish and top with a strawberry. DONE!!
I hope you try this recipe and love it as much as we did. If you want to contact me please feel free to at LauraLovingLife@hotmail.com
- Cheesecake (nanasglutenfree.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle (she: Jana) (oneshetwoshe.com)
- Oreo cheesecake (whatdoicooktoday.wordpress.com)
- Spike Your (Irish) Sweets: Guinness and Baileys Jello Shots (brit.co)
- Monday Menu – Pumpkin Cheesecake (withjustabitofmagic.com)
- A Super Sweet Blogging Award! 🙂 (alifecontinued.wordpress.com)
- 3.141592653589793238462643383279…. (thehassanity.com)
- Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries (afunfoodie.wordpress.com)
- The Best Mascarpone Cheesecake You’ll Ever Have (joannagoddard.blogspot.com)
- Roasted Strawberry Mousse Shots (thehealthyflavor.com)
8 Comments Add yours
Reblogged this on Dee's Yummy Recipes.
Reblogged this on jillybean2 and commented:
This sounds delicious!
These are super cute!
Thank you and they were super easy to make!
Hello, I’ve nominated your gorgeous blog for the Liebster Blog Award. If you accept, more info can be found here – http://cplayphotography.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/thank-you-chaotiqual-for-my-second-nomination-for-the-liebster-blog-award/
Thank you very much!
Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It’s on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!