Chicken Stir fry is a great weekday meal, which I am sure the whole family will love. I serve this with white rice that I add a bit of soy sauce to. I also made sesame chicken skewers and will post that one next! Stir fry chicken or anything can end up really salty if you don’t pay attention to the amount of soy sauce you are using. Depending on your taste I would stay on the lighter side. You can also buy a lower sodium soy sauce as well to help with that!
I used a 2” piece of fresh ginger minced for the intense flavor I wanted to get out of this creation.
You will need chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
Fresh Ginger minced (about a 2” piece)
3 garlic cloves minced
2 teaspoons of sesame oil
1 bag frozen Asian stir fry veggies (or fresh if you prefer)
Low sodium soy sauce (to taste)
Pepper to taste
Heat the oil in a wok or large pan; add the ginger and garlic and sauté for a few minutes (don’t have your pan on high heat for this, the garlic can cook to quick and turn bitter)
Add the chicken and start cooking through, when almost finished add the vegetable mix and some say sauce.
The frozen veggies will steam the chicken the rest of the way. So make sure it is not completely cooked when you add them. Add pepper to taste and serve over white rice (seasoned if you like)
Really an easy meal that is both satisfying and who does not like a bit of Chinese food during the week!?
I will post my Chicken skewers next (they turned out really good!!)
Enjoy the recipe, if you would like to contact me please feel free to do so at LauraLovingLife@hotmail.com
- Stir-Fry Sauce, and How I’m Not Allowed to Have Chickens (thebuxomgourmand.com)
- Spicy Chicken Stir-fry (Honey ‘n’ Soy) (dhanirecipes.wordpress.com)
- Tropical Tablescape & Hawaiian Chicken Stir Fry (mommyhatescooking.com)
- Restaurant Style Spicy Chilli Chicken (curryworld.wordpress.com)
- I’d like seconds on the stir fry… (recipesfortheravenous.com)
- Chicken broccoli stir-fry (fiftytwodays.wordpress.com)
- Pork Stir Fry with Capsicum and Chilli (yumbotumbo.com)
- Cooking Without Mom: Cashew Chicken (travellingthroughtwenty.wordpress.com)
- Chicken Szechuan Stir-Fry (londonfare.wordpress.com)
- Broiled Chicken with Barbecue sauce (pmetro.wordpress.com)
2 Comments Add yours
Looks very easy to make and tasty too.
It was and is! LOL Thank you for the comment!