This was a great meal to serve on a busy work day; it also takes really no time to cook as well. You could use whatever meat you have on hand, same for the cheese. I have made it my mission to make great meals with what I have and to not require a run out to get extra ingredients. I constantly amaze myself at the swift easy and elegant meals I can create with just a bit of imagination.
I had chicken tenders for this recipe, who would think to stuff chicken tenders? They are so small, and will cook really fast! This is what makes this a great meal for a fast and easy dinner. They are fast and easy and tasty, what more could you ask for?
So for this meal I used
1 package chicken tenders (flattened out)
Oregano, basil, garlic
1 onion chopped
Sliced cheese (I used provolone)
Hot Calabrese (sliced Pepperoni)
For a side dish I did whole wheat pasta
Jalapeño chopped (2)
1 onion chopped
2 tomatoes chopped
Take the chicken, remove the Vein at the top, using wax paper and a roller flattens the chicken.
I have to say this was really tasty for a fairly easy meal.
I can be reached at LauraLovinglife@hotmail.com
“Life itself is the proper binge.”
Julia Child quote
- High-Protein Breakfast Recipe (leanonlife.com)
- Foodie Friday: Ribollita (mydailycreative.com)
- Mr.CBB’s Spinach and Ricotta Fettuccine (canadianbudgetbinder.com)
- It’s a wrap (flakeandcake.wordpress.com)
- Peppered Burger Patty on Spinach and Cream Cheese Spread (food4myhead.wordpress.com)
- Spinach and Parmesan Risotto: An Arm Workout You’ll Love (agirlinthesouth.com)
- It’s a Cheezy Celebration (lilsuburbanhomestead.com)
- Can Bliss Be Nutritional? ~ Recipe Saturday ~ 1/12/13 (onthehomefrontandbeyond.wordpress.com)
- Start The Day Out Right With An Easy Low-Carb Breakfast (dominicspoweryoga.com)
- Chicken Rockefeller (happinessandhominy.wordpress.com)