Well I had some left over’s again and wanted to make a quick meal. I thought about it on the way home and this seemed like the easiest use of the items I had. I am sure you could add whatever you want to them and everyone has made a version of this at one time or another, but I thought I would share either way.
I used a can of Grande biscuit dough
1 can chopped tomatoes seasoned with green peppers and garlic
Sliced cheese (I used provolone)
Garlic salt and oregano
Roll out each of the biscuits flat; shake some garlic salt and oregano onto the biscuit. Add the cheese, tomato and pepperoni, roll over and seal with a fork. Shake some seasoning on the top cut small slits to vent and cook at 375 for 12 to 18 minutes. Enjoy.
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe (tammyehoney.wordpress.com)
- Pizza Balls (countryandvictoriantimes.com)
- Football Idea of The Day: Top Dips! (blovelyevents.com)
- Garlic Cheddar Biscuits a la Red Lobster. (omnomnomtreats.wordpress.com)
- Super Bowl Recipe Month: Dip Spectacular! (kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com)
- Homemade Glutenfree Paleo Pizza (wellnessbytess.com)
- Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll Ups… (foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com)
- Tips On Hosting A Super Bowl Party (jovinacooksitalian.com)
- Beer Can Chicken served with Oregano and Cheese Damper – a great combo for Australia Day (today)! (gottopickapocketortwo.com)
- Ratatouille Party Ideas (birthdayinabox.com)
One Comment Add yours
Thank you for the link to my blog. Love pizza!