So every Sunday I make a few appetizers to hold the family over while watching football or just hanging out playing cards. This weekend I made pizza bites and I have to say they were quick and easy. Of course there were none left at the end of the day but that is fine, I love to make my family happy, and I truly treasure these Family gatherings every Sunday. I actually believe that all families should make time to stay together and remain as a cohesive family unit, even after the children grow up and move out. Are Family Dinners Overrated? While our smart phones and devices have brought us closer to the rest of humanity, it is the family meal that brings us closer to our own clan. The fabric of family is woven by shared experiences and time spent together. As stated by eartheasy.com; ~ Eating together builds closer relationships within the family. It goes without saying that communication is the key to understanding. Although we live as a family, each member is on a different track through life. Spending time together over meals lets us keep in touch with each other on a regular basis. To quote Joseph Califano, Jr, of Columbia University, “One of the simplest and most effective ways for parents to be engaged in their teens’ lives is by having frequent family dinners.” So with that being said, bring your family together, enjoy them for all you can! Stay quiet when possible and always show your love comes first.
(I love my children and extended Family, So very Blessed)
You will need Pillsbury crescent dough
Mozzarella cheese shredded
Roll out the crescent rolls and separate in half. Pinch edges together
Cover in cheese and pepperoni.
Roll up and cut onto a greased pan.
Cook at 350 for 7 minutes or until browned. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
All done!! Enjoy!!
“Cooking is like love; it should be entered into with abandon or not at all.”
― Julia Child
- Rose Romano’s Italian Gourmet Toppings And 4 Gluten Free Marinara Sauce Recipes (labelreadingmommy.typepad.com)
- Tony Sacco’s opens in Great Lakes Mall (lakevisit.com)
- Drink up! Wine review mixes marinara sauce, tobacco (grumpyeditor.typepad.com)
- Making a Classic Calzone (deliciousonadollar.com)
- Quinoa Pizza Bites (houseoffrance.wordpress.com)
- Family Homemade Chaos Night (amalah.com)
- Mama Mary’s Homemade Pizza Parties Bring the Family Together, Benefit Charities (prweb.com)
- Restaurant review: Presentation, food is always inventive at Italian Kitchen in Vero Beach (tcpalm.com)
- Merlin’s Abracadabra Hats (cookingwithchar.wordpress.com)
4 Comments Add yours
aww, i just made a no tomato sauce pizza the other day and i thought (after reading this, i was just lazy
Hi, I’ve nominated you for the Blog Of The Year Award 2012!
Please check out my blog for more details!
Thank you so much, I will respond and continue asap. Just really busy at the moment. It is however greatly appreciated!
Reblogged this on lovelyseasonscomeandgo and commented:
OMGoodness, pizza is my most favorate food, these pizza bites look so easy to make and look delicious too. I cannot wait to try them