This is an easy low cost recipe that will always wow the crowd. You cannot go wrong with this recipe; it will make the house smell inviting and taste like ecstasy to your family or guests. I made this for a pre party last weekend and got rave reviews. I know my guest won’t like me mentioning it but I got a vegetarian to eat meat! Sorry Sheldon!! We had a great time for our annual party, the food was phenomenal! The people were dressed and ready to party and I love that I can do anything I want and still enjoy life to the fullest with the people I love! I feel so Blessed and at peace. I do what I like, travel like no one else, cook and love! I think I have the best life ever and I will continue to enjoy all of god’s Blessings!
Time: 30 minutes Cook time: 8-12 hours serves: 6.
3 lbs beef (cut into cubes).
3 medium onions chopped
6 carrots chopped
4 stalks of celery chopped
6 cloves of garlic
4 oz tomato paste
4 tbsp flour
A pinch of dried thyme
Salt and pepper to taste
Heat the oil over medium high heat in a Dutch oven or other large heavy pot and brown the meat on all sides.
Sprinkle the flour over the meat and cook for 1-2 minutes while you continue to stir.
Transfer to a crock pot and add the remaining ingredients, cover with a heavy lid, reduce the heat to low, and cook for 8-12 hours or until the meat is fork tender. Serve with a baguette and side salad.
Please enjoy the recipe and should you use it I would love to hear from you!
- Meat & Potato Pie (jamesbonfieldrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Slow Cooked Guinness Chili (drivefitnessco.com)
- Easy Crock Pot Pork Barbecue (shazza91321.wordpress.com)
- Guinness Beef Stew (alidoesit.wordpress.com)
- Crock-Pot Rancher’s Roast Beef (heatherlikesfood.com)
- Dutch Oven Roast (familyrecipebooks.wordpress.com)
- The Most Comforting Tortilla Soup You’ve Ever Tasted (myculinaryjoy.com)
- Crock-Pot Madness (advnturesspirit.wordpress.com)