This concoction may sound weird but I can tell you it was really good. I don’t do desserts too often and when I do it is a treat. I read on another blog about banana ice cream; or something along that line of thinking. I decided to try my hand at it from what I could remember. The following is what I came up with. I tend to think it is a “good for you” dessert as long as the drizzle is kept to just a drizzle.
1 Bunch of ripe Bananas
3 tbsp of smooth peanut butter
¼ cup chocolate morsels
Cut the bananas into bite size pieces and freeze for 1 ½ to 2 hours.
Put the banana blend into your serving container and put it into the fridge. Melt the chocolate and once melted add the creamer.
Drizzle over the banana / peanut butter soft serve and put it in the freezer for a few minutes to set up. This was delicious!
- A Tasty Way to Use an (Almost) Empty Peanut Butter Jar (dailysavings.allyou.com)
- Vegan Ice Cream (makingveganwork.wordpress.com)
- Recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter (speltforchoice.wordpress.com)
- “Food is Medicine!” Bananas (thepreparedtable73.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday’s Recipe of the Day – PB2 (Peanut Butter), Honey & Banana Sammy (fitnesslovingmom.com)