Takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 25 to 30 minutes to cook, depending on your oven, just make sure the quiche is firm before removing from the oven.
2 store bought deep dish pie crusts
5 large eggs .. beaten
1/2 lb cooked crushed bacon
¾ lb cooked cubed ham
½ lb broccoli lightly steamed
Optional add some nice goat cheese to give it a pleasant creamy texture!
Blind bake the pie crust for 9 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Remove the pie crusts from the oven and distribute the ham and broccoli between the pie crusts. Fill with the egg mixture to about ¼ from top of pie top. Cover the entire mixture with cheese (if using goat cheeses mix it in with the ham and broccoli before adding the eggs) Bake at 350 until eggs are set.
Serve with a nice side salad
- Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Quiche (lauralovinglife.wordpress.com)
- A quiche so silky and rich it will make you swoon (pbpulse.com)
- Π pi / pie / pi-ku & quiche (haikulovesongs.wordpress.com)
- Mission: Cheesy Crustless Quiche (the-tasty-truth.com)
- Dumbest Food Product of the Month (cvanhasselt.wordpress.com)
One Comment Add yours
Reposted this one because I loved it so much and forgot I had posted already. UGH